Governor’s Early Literacy Foundation is here to support Imagination Library affiliates in raising awareness of their local programs in each of Tennessee’s 95 counties. As the supporting partner of the statewide Imagination Library, we provide co-branded marketing resources and printed handouts as templates for affiliates to download, customize and use in their community. Below is a list of these templates with a downloadable link, description of the resource and suggestions on how to use them.
Statewide Enrollment Brochure
This is a front and back one-pager that describes the funding model for affiliates in Tennessee and impacts of the program. This one-pager includes placeholders for an affiliate to customize with their program’s name, enrollment statistics and contact information.
- Leave behind during fundraising conversations or presentations
- Talking points for presentations
- Leave behind for city or county government officials
- General program information sheet for interested volunteers, donors, etc.
Change your Address Flyer
This flyer includes information on how a parent or caregiver can update their address to make sure their Imagination Library books are mailed to their home.
- Leave behind at local doctors’ offices, birthing hospitals, daycare centers, etc.
- Social media language
- Newsletter language
Research Impacts One-Pager
This one-pager includes updated research on the Imagination Library program from affiliates in Tennessee, including Knox County Imagination Library and Shelby County’s Books from Birth program.
- Leave behind during fundraising conversations and presentations
- Leave behind for city and county government officials
- Language for grant applications
- Talking points for fundraising or impact presentations
This includes one horizontal index card size and one portrait 8.5×11 template for co-branded Imagination Library affiliate stationary.
If you have any questions on how to customize these materials or other resources that you would like, please email email@example.com.